Published on May 9th, 2019 | by BoyleToday.com
Boyle features highly on TripAdvisor
Boyle features highly in the latest updated TripAdvisor list of Things to do, Places to Eat and Places to Stay in County Roscommon.
The traveller website states that five of the ‘Top Ten Things to do in County Roscommon’, as voted under ‘Traveller Favourites’, are in Boyle.
The top attractions are as follows:
- Lough Key Forest and Activity Park
- King House
- Boyle Abbey
- Roscommon Friary
- Arigna Mining Experience
- Gaelic Chieftain Sculpture
- Una Bhan Tourist Information and Craft Shop
- Strokestown Park and Famine Museum
- Castlestrange Scribed Stone
Three of the Top Ranked Restaurants in County Roscommon are also in Boyle, according to TripAdvisor.
- Drumanilra Farm Kitchen (Number 1 out or 62 restaurants reviewed)
- The Moorings Bar and Restaurant (Number 2 out of 62 restaurants reviewed)
- Clarkes Bar (Number 6 out of 62 restaurants reviewed)
Five of the highest rated B&B’s in County Roscommon on TripAdvisor, as based on traveller reviews, can be found in Boyle:
- Lough Key House (Number 1 out of 28 B&B’s reviewed in County Roscommon).
- Forest Park House (Number 4 out of 28 B&B’s reviewed in County Roscommon).
- Rosdarrig (Number 7 out of 28 B&B’s reviewed in County Roscommon).
- Linsford Guest House (Number 9 out of 28 B&B’s reviewed in County Roscommon).
- Abbey House (Number 10 out of 28 B&B’s reviewed in County Roscommon).
(Information correct at time of publication and may not include some new visitor attractions, restaurants or bed and breakfasts that have recently opened)