Published on January 19th, 2018 | by BoyleToday.com
Health and Wellbeing Saturday talk
An information talk on “How to Boost Your Health and Wellbeing” will be held in Ardcarne Garden Centre on Saturday January 20th from 11am to 12noon..
Topics of discussion include:
- benefit of good nutrition and how it directly affects your wellbeing
- What are the health foods you should be including in your diet
- Healthy Herbs used as anti oxidants and for weight loss
- Exciting facts about Fruit and Veg.
- Easy quick ideas on how to eat your 5 a day
- Food Intolerance Test
The talk will be given by Aine McDermott C.F.C.P. , Nutrition, Food and Health Coach.
Further information is available from Ardcarne Garden centre on 071 9667091 or Aine on 087 1346038 email email@example.com
Booking essential as places are limited.