Published on February 27th, 2019 | by BoyleToday.com
Job vacancies in Lough Key Forest Park
Lough Key Forest and Activity Park is heading into its 12th year of operation and now has a number of staff vacancies in the following area:
Seasonal Part time work
- Good qualifications and training background
- Excellent knowledge of HAACP Food Safety and Safe Catering
- Assisting the head chef in further developing the Lakeside Cafe
- Experience with stock and food requisitioning
- Excellent organisational skills with a flexible work ethic and ability to work within a dynamic environment
- A busy deli type service offering
Public Area Personnel
- Full and Part Time Work
- Responsible for the cleaning and upkeep of the visitor centre and campsite
Seasonal Staff for Cafe, Visitors Centre and Camp Site
- Catering/Hospitality/Tourism Industry experience required.
All positions involve day time work only and no split shifts
Please send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or post to Lough Key Forest and Activity Park, Boyle, Co. Roscommon for attention of Personnel Department.
Lough Key Forest and Activity Park is going from strength to strength and is sustainable company reinvesting in its products every year to deliver a positive customer experience, with increasing visitor numbers annually and an expanding activity base.
Lough Key Forest and Activity Park is a vibrant place to work with a diverse range of customers, from families, to friends, birthday parties, to organised groups. The Park has approximately 200,000 visitors per year and is one of the biggest tourism attractions in the west of Ireland.