Published on January 17th, 2015 | by BoyleToday.com
Role Skillnet courses in Boyle
Role Skillnet have launched their January-March training programme. Courses include:
- · Successful Communications to Influence Customers/Jan 27th/Boyle
- · Intermediate Excel/Feb 18th/Boyle
- · Occupational First Aid-3 days-QQI level 5- /starts Feb 2nd/Boyle
- · Food Hygiene-Fetac Level 1 & 2/Feb 6th/Boyle
- · Coaching for Success 5 day programme-QQI Level 6 /starts Jan 26th/ Carrick-on-Shannon
- · Emerging Leaders 5 day programme-QQI Level 6/ starts Feb 11th/Athlone
- · Manual & Computerised Book Keeping 4 days/ starts Jan 26th/Galway
- · Team Leadership Course 6 days – QQI Level 6 /starts Feb 12th/Galway
- · Training Delivery and Evaluation Course-5 days- QQI Level 6/starts Jan 27th/Carrick on Shannon (This course was previously known as Train the Trainer)
The training is organised by Role Skillnet based at Boyle Enterprise Centre.
For more information or to book places please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 071 9673440.
Training is free for Jobseekers and JobBridge Interns subject to availability.