An information talk on “How to Boost Your Health and Wellbeing” will be held in Ardcarne Garden Centre on Saturday January 20th from 11am to 12noon..
Topics of discussion include:
- benefit of good nutrition and how it directly affects your wellbeing
- What are the health foods you should be including in your diet
- Healthy Herbs used as anti oxidants and for weight loss
- Exciting facts about Fruit and Veg.
- Easy quick ideas on how to eat your 5 a day
- Food Intolerance Test
The talk will be given by Aine McDermott C.F.C.P. , Nutrition, Food and Health Coach.
Further information is available from Ardcarne Garden centre on 071 9667091 or Aine on 087 1346038 email [email protected]
Booking essential as places are limited.