An Inclusion and Wellbeing Seminar will take place in Rathallen, Boyle this Saturday April 6th.
A diverse range of groups and speakers are coming together in The Four Provinces, Rathallen from 11am to 1pm to offer a day of talks in the area of nutrition, internet safety, mental health, equality, and diversity.
Topics for discussion included:
- Toolbox for Mental Health
- LGBTQI and Awareness for Young People
- Keeping safe on the Internet
- Nutrition for recovery pre and post exercise
- Sharing a lived experience in Roscommon
- A parent’s perspective
This is a free event and all are welcome to attend with more information available from Teresa on 086 029 1215