The following job vacancies have been notified to Boyletoday.com:
Afterschool Leader and Afterschool Assistant required for Ballinameen Afterschool, Community Centre, Ballinameen, Boyle. Hours are 1.30pm – 6pm. The candidate must be in receipt of Social Welfare. Experience not required as training provided. For further Information please contact [email protected] 086 8310545/087 9391231or contact Padraig McDermott on 086 8310545 or Jacinta Callaghan on 087 9391231
Sales Person required in Boyle. Taylors Interiors and Hardware store require a highly motivated person to join our busy sales team. The successful candidate will work across all departments in our company. Position is available with immediate effect. Please apply by Email to [email protected] or by post to Cecil Draper, Taylor’s, Bridge Street, Boyle.
Executive Librarian and Senior Library Assistant. Roscommon County Council invite applications for both positions from suitably qualified persons for inclusion on a panel from which offers of employment may be made. Find out more here
Business Software Support Consultant and Web Developer required by Trojan IT in Boyle. Details of both open vacancies are available here
Childcare Supervisor (Full Time Post) required for Croghan Fairy Bush CLG:
- The supervisor at Croghan Fairy Bush Company will play a key role in the delivery of a Quality Childcare Service, in line with the Childcare Act 1991 (Early Years’ Service Regulations 2016).
- The Supervisor input must accommodate the Croghan Childcare Resource with essential Regulation, Family and Carers’ requirements, other requirements.
- A third level qualification relating to Early Childhood Care and Education, or equivalent.
- Interpersonal communication skills are essential to the post.
- A minimum of two years’ experience in a supervisory post is desirable.
- The Supervisor will work in close liaison with the Fairy Bush Manager and Board of Management, in maintaining a progressive Community Based Childcare Service.
Full information is available from the Business Manager, Croghan Fairy Bush CLG, Croghan, Boyle. Co. Roscommon. Telephone: 071-9668400, email: [email protected] Latest date for receipt of completed applications/CV; Friday 4th of December 2020. Croghan Fairy Bush is an equal opportunities employer.