Boyle man Marc Egan will once again appear on The Voice of Ireland Sunday night 28th February.
Marc is now in round two titled “The Battles Round” after getting throught the “Blind Auditions” on January 31st.
In the Battles Round:
- Four coaches now have a team of 14 acts each.
- Each coach divides their team into duos and sets them a song they must sing together.
- The duos battle it out on stage in front of a live audience.
- The coach choses only one person from the duo to proceed to the live shows.
- However, each coach may steal two acts that their fellow coaches have sent home. Each coach will take a total of nine acts into the Live Knockouts. (Shows 8, 9, 10 and 11)
The show ill be broadcast at the later time of 7pm
All in Boyle wish Marc the best of luck and hope he makes it through to the Live Knockouts.
(pic courtesy RTE.ie)