A Boyle location is among a number of areas revealed by An Garda Siochana ahead of today’s National Slow Down Day.
N4 Rockingham Demesne is one of 25 locations on the list.
Gardai will conduct an intensive national speed enforcement operation for a 24 hour period from 7am Friday, the 26th to 7am Saturday, the 27th May.
This national “Slow Down” day, is supported by the Road Safety Authority and other stakeholders.
The objective of operation “Slow Down” is to reduce the number of speed related collisions, save lives and reduce injuries on our roads.
The aim is to get drivers to slow down by reminding them of the dangers of speeding, increasing compliance with speed limits and acting as a deterrent to driving at excessive and inappropriate speed.
Below is a full list of speed enforcement zones, announced by An Garda Siochana, where speed enforcement is scheduled to be carried out from 7am Friday 26th May:-
• R683 Ballymaclode, Waterford, Waterford
• N14 Drumnahoagh, Letterkenny, Donegal
• R700 Dangan, Thomastown, Kilkenny
• N18 Glenbrack, Gort, Galway
• R463 Gortatogher, Ardnacrusha, Clare
• R521 Grouselodge, Ardagh, Limerick
• N72 Fermoy, Fermoy, Cork
• N80 Derrycloney, Mountmellick, Laois
• N25 Carrigadaggan, Newbawn, Wexford
• N3 Killygarry, Cavan, Cavan
• N15 Mount Temple, Grange, Sligo
• L1023 Williamstown Road, Waterford, Waterford
• N84 Tobernadarry, Shrule, Mayo
• R177 Carrickedmond, Dundalk, Louth
• Malahide Road, Feltrim, Dublin 5, Dublin
• Phibsborough Road, Dublin 7, Dublin
• N11 Kilcroney, Bray, Wicklow
• N11 Clauass, Enniscorthy, Wexford
• N4 Rockingham Demesne, Cootehall, Roscommon
• R675 Abbeyside, Dungarvan, Waterford
• N63 Tonlegee, Roscommon, Roscommon
• R418 Youngstown, Athy, Kildare
• N25 Raheen, New Ross, Kilkenny
• R513 Ballyfauskeen, Ballylanders, Limerick
• N20 Ballyhay, Charleville, Cork