The Spool Factory Co Working Hub, Event and Meeting Centre in Boyle is delighted to announce that it will reopen to the public on Monday June 22nd.
The health and safety of all who use the building is paramount in the Spool Factory which is why we have spent the last few weeks updating our work spaces and meeting rooms to ensure a safer environment for all.
Below are just some of the actions we are taking to ensure those who use the Spool Factory have a safe working environment:
- Hand sanitising stations at entrances and throughout the building
- 10 co working desks spread out over one full floor
- Free Care Packs at every desk with PPE equipment
- Fixed signage and floor walkway markings to encouraging social distancing
- Contact free door openers
- Safety signage throughout the building
- Increased frequency of cleaning
- Reduced capacity in meeting rooms
- Canteen and breakout space adapted accordingly
- Building strictly limited to co workers and those using meeting rooms
- Sign in register for those who use the building
- Cashless payment system
- Event Centre limited to 25 people seated at two meters apart
These measures are aimed at improving the overall safety of the building.
Bookings for daily, weekly or monthly use in the Spool Factory are now being accepted but MUST be pre booked in advance on 0862575032 or [email protected]
As there are only a limited number of desks available to comply with social distancing, they will be released on a first come first served basis.
So if it’s a work desk, a meeting room, training event or small gathering you need, then look no further than the Spool Factory in Boyle – reopening on Monday June 22nd.