Published on August 30th, 2019 | by BoyleToday.com
‘Taste the Island’ evening on Monday
A major tourism networking event will take place on Monday evening September 2nd in Boyle.
‘Taste the Island’ Producer & Provider Networking Event aims to promote food tourism and the use of local produce in the region.
‘Taste the Island’ is a Fáilte Ireland initiative aimed to enhance Ireland’s food and drink reputation, grow revenue outside of the summer season and drive tourism in lesser known locations in the country.
The event will be facilitated by Úna Bhán Tourism and The Courtyard Market in collaboration with Boyle Town Team and will be held in the Spool Factory commencing at 6pm.
How will this benefit your business:
- Be informed about the ‘Taste the Island’ initiative and the value of creating memorable food experiences for local and visiting customers.
- Discover what produce is available locally that could support you in developing a menu using local produce.
- A networking opportunity for existing and newly established food businesses in the Boyle area.
- Hear from industry experts working nationally and locally.
- Learn more about how Úna Bhán Tourism and Boyle Town Team are working closely with Roscommon County Council and Fáilte Ireland to define Boyle and surrounding regions as a top tourist destination within Ireland’s Hidden Heartlands.
- An opportunity for producers and suppliers to showcase their offerings on the night.
Who can you expect to meet:
- Local Food & Beverage Providers
- Local Food & Beverage Producers & Suppliers
- Accommodation Providers
This is a free event but booking is essential as places are limited, to book your place please contact Úna Bhán Tourism on 071 966 3033 or emailing email@example.com
We look forward to meeting with you all on the evening and are excited about the potential that this event could inspire.