Published on June 16th, 2017 | by BoyleToday.com
The Saddlers Inn goes to auction
The well known music venue and licensed premises The Saddlers Inn in Kingsland, outside Boyle will go to auction on July 6th.
The reserve is quoted by Allsop as “Not to exceed €30,000″.
Details fo the property is as follows:
- A public house investment.
- Extending to approximately 358 sq. m (3,850 sq. ft).
- Site extending to approximately 1.09 hectares (2.71 acres).
- Let to an individual t/a The Saddlers Inn.
- Informal tenancy.
- Current rent reserved €4,160 per annum.
Total Floor area extending to approximately 358 sq. m (3,850 sq. ft).
Total site area extending to approximately 1.09 hectares (2.71 acres).
The entire property is at present occupied under an informal tenancy to an individual t/a The Saddlers Inn at a rent of €4,160 per annum.
Read more here