Have you a vacant property to sell in Boyle town?

Do you own a vacant property in Boyle, Castlerea, Elphin, Ballaghaderreen, Strokestown or Roscommon?

Are you interested in selling your property to Roscommon County Council?

The Buy and Renew Scheme enables Roscommon County Council to buy and refurbish long term vacant property for social housing use.

The focus under the Buy and Renew will be on older stock in urban areas with a view to tackling dereliction and improving streetscapes.

Roscommon County Council would like to hear from interested property owners who may have suitable vacant properties in the urban areas of Roscommon, Castlerea, Boyle, Ballaghaderreen, Elphin or Strokestown. Please contact Housing on (090) 6632509 or email [email protected]if you have an interest in selling to Roscommon County Council.

Deadline for expressions of interest is 4pm Thursday 17th June 2021.

Related Articles

Back to top button