Booking is now open for the Healthy Families Programme that will commence in Boyle on October 6th.
Would you like help with the following?
- Creating healthy mealtimes
- Encouraging healthy food habits
- Setting rules and good habits around meal times and technology use
- Being more active as a family
- Establishing bedtime routines
- Promoting positive family connections and wellbeing
The programme is for parents of children aged 3-7 years old and starts on Thursday October 6th from 10am – 12.30pm in Boyle Family Resource Centre.
For more information or to reserve your place please contact Aoife Hanley on 0861893447 or Louise Brady on 0876070606.