News

House fire on Green Street in Boyle

Two fire appliances attended a house fire on Green Street in Boyle on Tuesday night.

The alarm was raised shortly before 10pm.

Boyle Fire Brigade were quickly on the scene followed by an appliance from nearby Carrick on Shannon.

There were no reports of any injuries to the occupants of the house but it is understood there was some smoke and smouldering damage.

Fire Brigade personnel remained at the scene for a number of hours while removing damaged material.

Tags

Related Articles

Back to top button
Close