Irish Rail has advised of a number of service alterations and amendments for this Sunday July 11th on the Dublin – Sligo line that serves Boyle.
Services affected include:
- Tara Street and Drumcondra Stations will be closed on this day
- Sligo and Maynooth services will not serve Drumcondra
- 13:00 Dublin Connolly to Sligo is deferred to 13:10
- 15:00 Dublin Connolly to Sligo is deferred to 15:10
- 16:00 Dublin Connolly to Sligo is cancelled
- 19:05 Dublin Connolly to Sligo is deferred to 19:12
- 16:30 Sligo to Dublin Connolly is cancelled
- 22:20 Dublin Connolly to Maynooth is deferred to 22.25
- 22:47 Clonsilla to M3 Parkway is deferred to 22.52
The above alterations are as a results of engineering works on the line.
Intending passengers are asked to note the following:
- Under the Government plan for living with COVID-19, public transport is operating with 50% of on-board capacity available for use, and a full schedule is operating across the network.
- Customers should avoid peak travel unless your journey is for essential work, education, care provision or medical purposes.
- At other times, please note that at busier times, there may be delays in boarding on DART and Commuter services due to capacity constraints.
- Until further notice, those who travel by intercity trains must book travel in advance.This will ensure the available capacity is effectively managed, providing rail customers with a safe and sanitary travelling environment.