The Irish Men’s Sheds Association is embarking on another round of regional “cluster meetings” including a meeting in Boyle on Thursday 9th March in King House from 10.30am to 12.30pm.
These get-togethers are a great opportunity to network with other sheds in your area and to catch up on the latest information and
updates from the Irish Men’s Sheds Association and its key partner organisations.
The agenda in Boyle will include the folowing:
* Updates from sheds – An opportunity for you to let us know how your shed is getting on, your achievements and challenges, and to hear from other sheds
* Sheds for Life – Find out more about this important new health and wellbeing initiative from the IMSA. The Irish National Screening Service will be at the meeting to give a general talk on Mens Health
* CEO’S update – IMSA CEO Barry Sheridan will keep you up to date with all the latest news, initiatives and information that your shed needs to be aware of.
* Insurance – Insurance is probably the single most pressing issue to most sheds – details of our new insurance offering
* National Volunteer Programme – Hear more about this vital forthcoming programme which will help the IMSA respond to the needs of sheds as they arise.
* Funding and Charitable Status – Two crucial topics for every shed.
* IMSA Strategic Plan 2017-2020 – The IMSA’s three-year strategic plan will determine how we support our sheds into the immediate future; find out how your shed’s voice can be heard.
* Farmers’ Journal – An update on our partnership with the Farmers’ Journal, and the exposure and goodwill it generates for sheds nationwide,
* Q&A – Your opportunity to give feedback and get clarification on the issues raised at the meeting.