Jigsaw Roscommon are holding an ‘Understanding Youth Mental Health’ training from 10am until 4.30pm on July 10th in Boyle Family Resource Centre.
This is a one day interactive workshop for people who work or volunteer with young people.
Participant’s of the workshop will:
- Have a deeper understanding of mental health and the factors that influence it’s development.
- Explore different perspectives on youth mental health.
- Learn the national and international picture of youth mental health.
- Have greater knowledge of the key issues impacting on the mental health and well-being of young people
- Be familiar with the signs of mental health difficulties and safety.
- Learn about help seeking patterns amongst young people.
Please feel free to share this information and the attached poster with any staff/ volunteers who work with young people in Roscommon.
Spaces on this workshop are limited and will be filled on a first come first serve basis. If anyone is interested in securing a place on the workshop, please contact 0861426843 or [email protected] .