A number of developments in Boyle and the surrounding area were granted planning permission in recent weeks by Roscommon County Council:
1. Conor Malone and Patrick Heslin received permission to construct an extension to “The Moorings” in Kilfaughna. The permission has six conditions attached
2. Ballinameen GAA Club were successful in their planning application for dressing rooms and other work at Carkfree with 8 conditions pertaining to the grant of permission.
3. Mulryan Construction received permission, with 20 conditions, to demolish two dilapidated dwelling houses and construct 10 no. dwelling houses at Station Road and Cnoc an Raille, Termon Townland, Boyle.
4. Sinead Reilly received permission to construct a new 2 storey detached dwelling house and garage, along with associated site works and services at Drum/Warren Boyle. The permission has 10 conditions attached.
5. David and Marita Connolly received permission to extend and refurbish existing dwelling and conversion of existing attic at Copse Boyle with 6 conditions attached.