The following are some useful numbers, that hopefully, you may not require over the Christmas period:
- NoWDOC is the urgent out of hours GP service in this area. This service operates for people who need to access a GP outside their own GP opening hours. It can be contacted at 1850 400 911.
- Injury Unit at the Urgent Care Centre at Roscommon Hospital is open every day over Christmas from 8am to 8pm for patients 5 years and over The number is 090 6632212.
- Sligo University Hospital. 071 9171111
- St Joseph’s Church 24 hour emergency number 086 8262643
- Boyle Gardai, Military Road, Boyle 071 9664620
- St Vincent de Paul in Boyle contact number 087 9292627.
- Roscommon Co Co Boyle Area emergency number 087 2487357
- Pieta House (if feeling suicidal) 1800 247 247 or Text HELP to 51444
- STOP North West offering a free and confidential counselling service. 086 777 2009