Published on December 1st, 2017 | by BoyleToday.com
Christmas Fair and Market tonight
The highly acclaimed Boyle Christmas Market and Craft Fair will be held this year on Friday and Saturday December 1st and 2nd.
The Market commence on Friday at 5pm and concludes at 9pm.
On Saturday the Markets and Fair are open from 10am until 7pm.
With over 50 stalls on display, there are loads of gift ideas for all the family.
For any further inquiries please contact Úna Bhán Tourism on 071 966 3033
Also on Friday evening there will be a bric a brac sale in the Family Life Centre and a sale of Work in the Parochial School.
In addition, the Abbey College Transition Year students will also display at the Market.
They are hoping to raise funds for their year in order to facilitate transport and courses, etc. and will have a number of stalls to include:
• Baked goods, such as cakes, cookies and pastries
• Christmas ornaments, such as wooden trains, candelabras and Christmas tree decorations
• Bagged firewood chopped into handy sized logs
• Homemade sweets such as candy canes and toffee and Turkish delight
• Unique handmade Christmas cards
All made up at the school by the students themselves.