Fianna Fáil, led by its spokesperson on flooding and the OPW, Eugene Murphy TD will host a major conference on flooding on Monday, 26th September in the Percy French Hotel, Strokestown.
The event will begin at 9.30a.m. and runs until 2p.m.
Some of the keynote speakers during the conference will be:
· Eugene Murphy TD, Fianna Fáil Spokesperson on Flooding and the OPW
· Cllr Tony Ward, Cathaoirleach, Roscommon County Council
· Eugene Dwyer, Senior Engineer, Roscommon County Council
· Sean Finan President, Macra na Feirme
· Minister Denis Naughten TD, Minister for Communications, Environment and Natural Resources
· Professor Paul Johnston, Civil and Environmental Engineering Department, Trinity College Dublin
. John Hanley, Chairman of County Roscommon IFA