Corrib Oil are seeking to recruit a Fresh Foods Operative (Part Time) to join the team at our Service Station in Boyle, Co Roscommon.
Benefits for this role include: Competitive pay rates, meal allowance, paid lunch break, sociable working hours, staff discount, Company Pension Contribution, Life Assurance
- To prepare and serve high quality food offering in an efficient and cost-effective manner
- To work the daily operations in the kitchen (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and Chilled Products) as directed by the Deli Manager
- To practice efficient stock management and portion control
- To maintain clean facilities and a clean work environment in accordance with HACCP legislation
- To prioritise customer care and service, ensuring promotion of the Corrib Oil Customer Loyalty Programme at every opportunity
- To ensure that the deli checks assigned to you are carried out in accordance with your training
- 1-2 years’ experience in a Deli/Fresh Food Environment
- A natural flair/passion for cooking and food preparation
- Flexible working availability
- A team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to demonstrate a commitment to the overall success of the Deli
- Fluent English
Must be available to work flexible hours from Monday to Sunday.
You can apply online here