Tonight Wednesday November 23rd, Úna Bhán Tourism will hold a Fun Table Quiz Night in Clarke’s Bar, Boyle, at 9pm (sharp)!
Úna Bhán Tourism provides on-going support throughout the year to local businesses through marketing and promotion and welcomes you to come along, have fun and support the night with your own team (Teams of four only €40).
Úna Bhán Tourism Co-operative is heavily involved in the development and marketing of community based rural tourism in County Roscommon. Core projects include:
- Tourist Information Office
- Accommodation Booking Service
- Traditional Craft Shop showcasing locally produced crafts
- The Courtyard Market
- An extensive range of Office Services
- Website and Social Media Management
- Rural Tourism Development, Promotion and Marketing
- Festival and Event Management
- Tourism Supports, Trade Shows and Networking
- Meals On Wheels (over 65 meals weekly)
We would be delighted if you can put a team of four together and battle yourselves against the other local businesses in the area. We look forward to meeting all of you on the night.
If you have any queries regarding the night or would like to book a table please feel free to contact us on 071 966 3033 or alternatively you can email [email protected].”