A Taste of Lough Key tonight
Lough Key Farm Shop are very excited to be hosting “A Taste of Lough Key” in conjunction with the Tawnytaskin Community Centre 8pm, Wednesday 4th November in their Community Centre.
The evening will be a celebration of artisan producers in the Lough Key area including our own Drumanilra Organic Farm.
On the night you will receive:
* A complimentary glass of wine
* Christmas gift ideas
* Hear from the Lough Key Farm Shop’s own Master Butcher, Rory Quinn on how to select and cook the perfect festive roast
* Win a Christmas hamper of local foody goodies
*Sample cheeses and local craft beers
* Enjoy canapes withClerragh Catering
* Discover the secrets of Cancer-Fighting Foods with Harmony Farm
* Meet Roscommon’s first organic cheese-maker from Cloonconra Cheese
* Sample Alison Carter’s artisan breads
* Take a sneak peek at Pure Flowers of Distinction ‘s range of handmade Christmas wreaths and decorations, and much more!
Tickets are €10 and selling fast!
You can buy them from Lough Key Farm Shop, the Drumanilra Farm Kitchen and the Tawnytaskin Community Centre.
All proceeds to the Community Centre. We hope to see you there!